Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cookies Cookies Everywhere

Well...there were cookies cookies everywhere. 

The boys got a hold of them so now there are about 3 cookies left. 

Tonight I am going to attempt a version of a cake pop...have you seen those?  If not, you need to check out bakerella.com.   She is amazing and wonderful and full of fabulous ideas.

I am going to make my own version of the Christmas tree ones...only I am using spice cake, cream cheese frosting, white candy coating and coconut, tinted green.  I even bought little colored stars for on top of the tree.

I have a recipe that is a chocolate sugar cookie, rolled in nuts with a dip in the center that you fill with caramel and then cover the whole shebang with melted chocolate

I am also going to make Jake's Oreo balls (which sounds a lot more creepy than it really is)

and

the fanciest
most awesome
idea I have had in a long time

I am going to make mini pie cookies and then drizzle caramel over the top


pictures to follow

(maybe I won't make them ALL tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment